SCHOOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
KANCHRAPARA HARNETT ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL has developed disciplinary norms which reflect the school’s basic principles and philosophy.
- Special importance is given to nourish moral values and self-discipline among the students.
- The enrolment of the student concerned may be terminated in case of unauthorised, unjustified or unexplained absence, irregular attendance, disobedience or objectionable behaviour in school premises.
- No students will be allowed to leave the school campus during school hours without prior permission of the school authority.
- School will not be responsible for any student after he/she leaves the school premises.
- Parents are not allowed to see their wards or meet teachers during class hours without the special permission of the Principal.
- Students should always be in proper school uniform whenever they step into the school premises and they must come to school in proper time.
- It is compulsory for students to speak in English within the school campus.
- Students are responsible for the safe custody of their own belongings.
- Bringing mobile phones or any other electronic devices, forbidden books, magazines to school is strictly prohibited.
- Destruction or damaging of school property is a punishable offence. Guardians are liable to pay the cost of the school property broken, or damaged by their child.
- Students should not come to school wearing valuable ornaments.
- Every student must attend the morning assembly in proper time. Otherwise they will be punished.